Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tasty Thursdays: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake


Can you believe it? Christmas is next week! The time has passed by so quickly and it is hard to believe that 2012 is almost over and the New Year is approaching so quickly. During the holidays, I love spending time with my family and getting to see old friends that I haven’t seen in a while. However, it only gets better when you’re sharing a delicious dessert together. One dessert that I have made over the years and continue to get many compliments on is the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that I make.
I have found many variations of this same cheesecake at places like Cheesecake Factory, various hotels, and bakeries. However, I still find this recipe to be the best one yet. It adds a nice pop of color to the holiday spread at my house and you really can’t go wrong if you follow the directions.

No comments: