Tomorrow out-of-town guests and locals alike can experience live events at every Renaissance hotel as well as unique off-property excursions to explore the unique personality of each destination. Events range from live music and art exhibits to culinary programming and more.
Here are a few of our favorite events happening tomorrow:
- Renaissance Zurich- test drive a brand new Jaguar F-Type and celebrate with a professional photo of you and the car
- Renaissance Nashville- enjoy Jim Beam and a live performance by Montgomery Gentry followed by an autograph and photo-op session with the country rock duo
- Renaissance Brussels- experience the best of Belgium's breweries and delicacies at the indoor beer garden
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Center- listen to a life performance from Indian Idol Season 1 Winner Abhijeet Sawant
- Renaissance New York Times Square- find a new four-legged friend brought to you by the North Shore Animal League's mobile pet adoption unit
- Renaissance Seoul- tour the Kimchi Museul where you will learn to make Kimchi and try on traditional Korean costumes
- Renaissance São Paulo- what better way to experience Brazilian culture than by watching futbol?
- Renaissance New York 57- join the Amateur Astronomers' Association to observe the city and stars from the rooftop terrace
- Renaissance Dt. Pancras, London- discover "your secret identity" with consultations from the UK's leading perfume tailor giving consultations to help guests find their perfect fragrance
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance- enjoy the unique sounds of Cater & Bodlovich, an acoustic guitar duo specializing in Brazilian, Gypsy Swing and eclectic world rhythms. Of course no event in Sonoma is complete without a local wine sampling poured by a celebrity wine-tender.
The chain's 155 hotels represent 35 countries on 5 different continents. Check out the list of hotels here to see what your local Renaissance has in store for you on the Day of Discovery.