In today’s work environment, employees are having to travel all around the world to attend business meetings. Sometimes flights can vary from 2 hours to 26 hours, creating a major impact on the work that you can accomplish. However, you do not need to let a flight keep you from completing your work load. USA today compiled a list of 6 recommendations to ensure you complete all of your needed tasks. For more information please visit: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sponsor-story/emirates/2014/11/03/emirates-business-flight-tips/18403169/
- Set a schedule: Devote some time on the plane to sleeping, some for entertainment and eating, and some for your workload. Formally create a schedule so you know when to move on to the next activity.
- Power up: Ensure that you come on to the flight prepared with everything that you will need to complete your workload. Make sure that you come with your computer charged and in case the Wi-Fi is not working on board you can complete other tasks outside of the internet. It will ultimately make your workload less hectic in case you run into problems.
- Bring supplies: Come prepared with snacks, noise canceling headphones, pens and paper, and any additional supplies you will need to stay motivated.
- Relax, recharge: Devote time to reading a book. This will relax your brain and refresh your body to begin the workload again shortly.
- Get some shut-eye: This is most important on those long flights. Come prepared with an eye-mask, headphones, and a neck pillow to ensure the utmost comfort.