Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tasty Thursdays: Pumpkin Pie Bites


Fall is hands down one of my favorite seasons out of the year although there are only four to choose from. Fall for me means that we can start pulling out scarves and boots while still getting to pretend it is summer sometimes. It also means that the holiday season is coming up very quickly and with the holiday season comes all the yummy pumpkin treats that I wait for all year to become appropriate.
One of my favorite desserts every year to make are Pumpkin Pie Bites. They are very simple to make but everyone will think you are the queen or king of desserts when you bring them to all those holiday parties that you’re going to be attending.
I found the recipe several years ago while looking for a perfect treat to bring to a pre-Thanksgiving function. Check out the original recipe here:

 

No comments: